- Find elusive sub-gram nuggets on land & underwater!
- The SDC 2300 is a high performance mid-range gold detector, perfect for chasing down those elusive sub-gram nuggets on land and underwater.
- This compact waterproof detector comes with easy-to-use controls and is assembly-free.
- Quickly find more gold patches and more gold nuggets!
- This amazing SDC 2300 was field tested by Minelab professional testers in real gold fields (heavily mineralised) and delivered proven results.
- “SDC 2300 strikes gold in field test land previously hunted by another (brand) midrange machine” – Minelab field tester
Folds to small portable size, 8.5” (216mm) by 15.7” (400mm). Fits into carry-on luggage and most backpacks.
Fully submersible to 10’ (3m) for detecting riverbeds and shorelines, allowing you to transition with ease from land to water.
Rugged Assembly Free
Military grade construction, one piece detector designed to perform in the toughest conditions. No assembly required.
Easy Patch Hunting
Search quickly and efficiently in hard to reach and remote places to find those elusive gold bearing clustered deposits.
MPF (Multi Period Fast) technology incorporates extremely fast Pulse Induction switching between Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) detector signals. Therefore minimal residual transmit signal is present during the receive cycle, enabling clear sharp detection of very small gold.
Device provides multiple Bkhiarath ability to control and modify the sound volume in a suit with the nature of your research is also equipped with sound filtering device by factors of external influences are believed accurate results when sound signifier version of the existence of objective
Improve property discrimination
Has been improved device characteristics to be able to distinguish metals more and more precise and to separate targets for other things that may be overlapping with it provides accurate results
Of lithium-type lightweight and lasts for long hours of work
Waterproof Coil to 1 m (3 ft)
he GPZ 14 coil is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 1 m (3 ft). You can easily detect rivers and shorelines with no fuss! The weatherproof design of the GPZ 7000 allows you to go detecting in rainy or wet conditions.